Saturday, September 25, 2010

Strange Folk Festival this weekend

Thank you to all the visitors to The Crafty Wino's booth at Strange Folk Festival today!  A beautiful day for walking around and doing a bit of shopping.  I had several great conversations and everyone loved the Antique Printer Drawer Cork Board.  It's big, bold, and just cool to look at!

Tomorrow's forecast is calling for some showers, but there may be a possibility it will clear by the time the Fest opens.  I will be there tomorrow from 10am-6pm, so those that missed coming out today stop by!  For info about Strange Folk: www.strangefolkfestival.com

For those that did and took my card, up to date information can be found at www.facebook.com/thecraftywino.  Become a fan today!  I will also have my Etsy shop open again in the next few weeks for those asking about purchasing on line:  www.etsy.com/thecraftywino

And you can contact me directly at thecraftywino@yahoo.com.  Now it's time to relax a bit with a nice glass of Shiraz.  ;)

No comments: